Gakhar Youth League Aims and Objectives:
Gakhar Youth League (GYL) is non-political, non-sectarian representative of Gakhar community.
• To contribute to the prosperity and welfare of Pakistan.
• To endeavor for the prosperity and welfare of Gakhar community members.
• To try specially for the guidance and character building of the new generation
• To promote education (both religious and modern) in the new generation.
• To take steps for the improvement of social-economic conditions of Gakhar community.
• To train and vocational guidance to new generation in seeking employment.
• To try for brotherhood and harmony among the members of Gakhar community.
• To try brotherhood and harmony among all the communities of Pakistan.
• To endeavor to bring Gakhar community in national main stream and to advocate for their rights.
• To arrange matrimonial relations for the young Gakhar men and women with the mutual consent of parents.
• To establish Community Centers, Residential Colonies, Hospitals, Higher Education Institutions and welfare centers for the Gakhar community.
• To arrange training and guidance for members of all status of community to promote their image at large.
• To endeavor for inculcating Islamic way of conduct in community and to arrange to settle, amicably, disputes among its members.
• To try to involve maximum number of members of Gakhar community for the individual welfare of its deserving members.
• To manage and award scholarships and stipends to high-achievers in education and subsistence allowance to deserving invalids and widows of Gakhar community.
#gakhars #kayani #persian_blood #cyrusthegreat #darius_1